www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender90sv.co.uk
The Defender 90SV Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maplestory M is fans' opportunity

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:35 am    Post subject: Maplestory M is fans' opportunity Reply with quote

Or if minimal damage is fine but the timer if too high, Maplestory M Mesos makes supervisors too easy to solo at particular points. And don't forget after years of existence of MapleStory, it is way too easy to gain damage with these attributes which is cool. However there are a few stuffs which don't help either and is an issue for FM economy as example, in my own opinion. The fact it is instance drop. This instanced drop system pratically kills Free Market economy, because in my opinion end-game boss gear prices should not be this cheap particularly weapons.

Some folks are able to say courses are unbalanced due to rapid hitter courses and we could take Dojo as example. I believe Dojo is the best example I will use here. And also the videos of people soloing chaos vellum. You can see it is unfair ? Why most courses can not hit"about" same damage for a cappion fast hitter with same capital? I can certainly blame this present cap damage system.

Talking about small minority of cappion players (on end game supervisor ), the majority of these players really break ToS to get there and also for some of them they have cap damage on more than one character! Too addicted to harm right? They risk everything to get there and however, a number are not prohibited or perhaps a few temporary bans but still not perma-banned!!

Perhaps a few paying players get cap damage only by paying their own cash for NX money from cubing (which is a really modest portion of players) and for certain of them, if they cap on other characters, they might buy more NX OR really purchase NX with meso. Seeing this, it also generates many prohibited trades, even if NX>meso trade existed for more, directly or in form of trades via leech or alternative. Now this game gets much pay2win NOT simply because of Nexon, but in addition some gamers mindset. For this reason these trades exist.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: