www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender90sv.co.uk
The Defender 90SV Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maplestory2 Magician Build help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:07 am    Post subject: Maplestory2 Magician Build help Reply with quote

To outline this, Hayato's Katana is considered 2h, but has a multiplier more indicative of a 1h weapon.I am completely lost. I've hit level , but things began going buy Maplestory 2 Mesos almost instantly. So I've got a few concerns.

But even before I added the additional point, they were already at 5. The construct also says I must have put points into magician skills at levels 8 and 9, but I didn't become a magician till level 10. I am hoping I did not mess that up also.

Also, in the skills section of this build, it says to put points into Improving Max MP Increase and Improving MP Recovery, although no skills have those titles. I apologize for not knowing anything, but I really don't need to mess up my own first character.

I'm kind of panicking, though it wasn't clear.Once you put AP to a stat, you cannot get it back unless you've got an AP reset scroll however, you'll need to buy it from the 10th Anniversary Coin Shop costing 160 coins. This late in the game, I would not say impossible but it would be very hard.

(Since it seems you are new to the sport, I'll clarify that the coins I'm speaking about aren't Maplestory2 Mesos in case you did not know. The Anniversary coins are earned through mostly events by leaves or now but leaves have ceased falling from critters so the only method is to purchase them and they cost approximately 15k approximately per leaf and you want 100 of them for 1 coin, that is really more than you could probably afford at the moment.)

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: