www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender90sv.co.uk
The Defender 90SV Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yeah but this is just two nba players frightening at home

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megaomgchen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:11 am    Post subject: Yeah but this is just two nba players frightening at home Reply with quote

It's baffling that they really thought there are a live production crew for this. It's not easy to tell someone with 2k20 mt no broadcast experience that you need to rush to industrial or which you missed your cue, particularly with everyone being distant right now. Then what exactly does espn do if one of those guys has a spotty connection and keeps cutting or automatically curses due to 2K cheese? When you consider the logistics of putting on something such as this, it's nearly impossible for a live broadcast to have really worked out.

Yeah but this is just two nba players frightening at home playing 2K, where the draw is that the player not NBA 2K20. Esports the main attraction is the true game. And for Esports they have superior set ups to produce technical mistakes less likely. Plus games like League and CS have undergone casters and expertise running those type of events. This event has ronnie2K. Nba 2K includes a scene(albeit smaller compared to other games) with seasoned casters. NBA could have brought them. The point is, lots of different games and leagues are making it happen live with all the hurdles that this scenario presents. Rather it had been a lazily put together event who's only goal was to put out a hype merchandise rather than a fantastic item.

Disclosure: I really don't have 2K20 but looking to possibly purchase it whilst in self isolation. I've seen two or three left field reviews say NBA 2K20 plays like an RPG. In a few ways. In MyCareer there is a narrative, you make a character and you role play them into specific scenarios. You have goals, gain expertise, enhance stats, etc.. It also appears MyGM is much more RPG like also, where you have skills, you have situations and discussions that must be had, restricted action points, etc.. MyLeague appears like the sandbox version where you can also function play with the league of your choice. I adore doing historic recreations, beginning in the mid 90s and wondering exactly what an alternate universe looks like with historical draft courses, different free agent options, etc.. So is this true?

I love RPGs and sports games also, but I have never been an online gamer, now is NBA 2K20 ok for an offline gamer and is it inviting for a newbie online gamer? I am in my 40s so that I often avoid online as I am not really good control shrewd and always seem to get beaten badly by players who master all of the fancy moves. 2K online isn't new-player friendly unfortunately unless you've got a squad to run with. You'll want to master offline before jumping online. Thanks. I believe of not enjoying online, the streak continues. I recall the last time I played about 6 years ago, dabbled in it I must say, and somebody blasted me making Kyle korver seem like a god and that I couldn't do shit with buy mt nba 2k20 somebody like Chris bosh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: