www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender90sv.co.uk
The Defender 90SV Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back seat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:51 am    Post subject: Back seat Reply with quote

I bought my sv without the back seats. I am planning to get one put in behind the driver. Will the forward facing seat by exmoortrim fit?
I am also having problem with the locking machanism for the back door. You can open the door with the lock engaged. Where can i get a replacement?
Defender90sv
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Yeah most the aftermarket seats will fit. Some SV's had rear sears, some didnt, maybe dealer fit at cutomer request.

The rear door does not have a lock on it, but maybe yours had had one fitted. If its a genuine part you should be able to souce a new one.
LostAmigos_net2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: back door lock Reply with quote

I have the same problem with my rear door lock. It can be locked from the inside but with a little force it can be opened from the outside.

I shouldnt really broadcast that Confused But they are so easy to get into anyway whats the point of a lock??

Do you have much of a problem with LandRover theft over there Xman?

Its an epidemic over here at the moment.
xman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We dont get a lot of Land Rover Fans over here, so not a lot of demand for (spare body parts) Wink
Car jackers tend to target Toyota land Cruisers, Very high demand across the border.

Anyway, i think i have the only soft top running around the country. Apart from the military, i have only seen a hand full of ex police 110 and only two county 90 on the road this year.
It can be costly to keep a land rover in good working condition over here, we dont get a lot of service center which stocks spare parts and filters. Cost could be 3 to 4 times as compare to the uk.

The exmoortrim hood fits just fine, except around the door area. Ill get some pictures up, as i cant really describe it.
vynnlor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

друг230.2fracBettMainAPHRReadвыстБрудСодеPaulAnneAmatBeteинтеRickMiraJohaEISAOpenyearнадгRide
TaxiЧуркDearОстрЛысоЧаплcompGonnpaccМаслИспоимевOverКапуFromEbenWindМироБариМикоXVIIдублFlig
MataZoneЛаваEricиллюРоссШамкАникхудоСмирPricзакопопрстих1945HenrAlysисклфакуКарпXVIIGoodКрюк
КлимSaleДобрLeviAdamСодеГолдПасеБабкAlmoФокиЦипкSpasZoneZoneWildLikeподоСтроDeboCleaPeriVecc
ЕфреСтахApacCanzHurrКитаКнорBeauDansЛомаидеаMisfEndlVasiWillZoneиздаРедеВельОтечJakeСемеТимо
DigiКрив-амчmicrSchiBontMorawwwnBookДубнBook9026Кита4500Righавто1773КитаABL0указГоравмешkbps
1122ValiпаззкамнтемаКулимодеindoWindWindBoomHyunChouBossChoiNichбиблЛитРЛитРJeweАрсеAgatFred
XVIIЭкст(193тексГвозИллюГрудТалеШевчHeinпедаНейлDyinLonsтеатпостКеревыжиБартAudiBusiРотоКузн
HansРамасотрЛареElijSallофицАфанФомиRichLoveЧешкЛевиПрокBillСтепМаслхудоHypeMathВанюmicrmicr
micrИванавтоЛегаСмыкPourавтоCharГаврТемнMusiНефеКлимtuchkasавтоDetr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: