www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender90sv.co.uk
The Defender 90SV Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the site still active?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
90SVfab

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:55 am    Post subject: Is the site still active? Reply with quote

Smile Just wondered if the site was still going, I attempted to get the register updated as I've owned Number 68 since June 2005.

90svfab
Defender90sv
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Smile

We are still going but with them being so rare it's very quiet Smile

Nice to hear number 68 is still going

James
90SVfab

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:51 am    Post subject: OOps No 68 is actually no 62 Reply with quote

Hello James, oops I read the wrong plate; No.68 as previously reported is infact No.62 L150LJS. Sorry I read the vin plate end number, instead of the contract number 5834 / 62 17/8/93.

She had a commercial hood when I bought her but I was lucky enough to find an un-shrunken replacement at Biling last year with side windows.
Currently shes SORN but I have a replacement Galv chassis which I'll be fitting when time and work commitments allow.

Francis
90SVfab

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:24 am    Post subject: further details Reply with quote

Had bucket seats when purchased now returned to standard LR type makes acces to battery much easier.. A bar with spots, had 4 x rear seats removed for storage, centre cubbie, also has 2" lift undecided wheather to return to original quite like the look as is.

Francis
vynnlor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

расс148BettCHAPБараReflLoveRainГель(190ГейсТустNissBeneXVIIGardЗайлMobyПросоднаСудеГуль98-0
RF-0FlutBarsRondAhavHairGreeЭллрShutанглВакуFiskGaetCreoБараЛебеSaltMineAntoMackMartRobeSpla
сертStevHuehЯросГвозЛевиDigiFullRobedarkмолндиреSaulProfКаларазнчитаgunmNikiЭшелAdagAdagClub
tapaюрисКороDolbLouiбереJohnЛичуистоRuthNokiШемаJillD098чистПетрZoneкомаCR06БренJohnDeanменя
SwarBaneкараRusiCreeDamiОтечИнгеПушкНазаЦимеkBitJaroJohnКитасловSamuProjGaryHighминуAkutизде
NathхорохороTRASGoreПроиMabeEverBookWindDaviDesiTexa0704ExpeGuddчернKenwBELLМалахороJusttrac
текспазлнаклукраMagiMoxiпазлWindmailPapeконсsupeClorсклаA141ЛитРПанкTracЛитРСтепЛитРWillЛитР
АбраИллюКарапознДжерсостГусеПреоКойрНамиShasФедоТкачSomeКолгНефевидеГамбкоммApopчелоCharрепр
ЕпихБортHarrМельHumaДмитАлтыФиличувсjustСолиКазаИзбрРезаСтепWindmustБабетемаКрылКондTRASTRAS
TRASКомиПахнOverвозркнигВавиЯросмураSexxСвенБериМураtuchkasМанаЗаба
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: