www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index www.Defender90sv.co.uk
The Defender 90SV Owners Club and Vehicle Register

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MapleStory 2: How to Get Pets and What They Do

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index -> About the 90SV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:27 am    Post subject: MapleStory 2: How to Get Pets and What They Do Reply with quote

We all know Maple 2 Mesos CBT has started and as a long-time participant of this initial Maple Story, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to play with this and also do a first impression. If you enjoyed the first Maple Story you may like Maple Story 2. I'm going to offer you a rundown of my ideas and things I noticed from the beta.

Before we continue allow me to notice, that beta is by no means a representation of the item. You are even told by the game . With that that said let us now discuss, these our initial impressions.

You will know there is one thing I'm passionate about: Character design and invention, if you've read some of my posts. Where MS2 differs from MS1 is that character development allows for far more customization including changing hair lengths and possibly even positions of some hair options and facial tattoos. For me, that is a most welcome change.

There are tons of customization choices in MS2. Now you can not only make your character look awesome with cash shop items or ones located in sport, but you can make your own designs to wear. As an artist that is large for me.

Customizing your house inside can be a thing in addition to getting a plot of land to build on something. Land plots cost a cent, but it could be well worth it to do so showcase your design and construction skills or if you just want to earn something which causes people to wonder"What?" You can do that also.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.Defender90sv.co.uk Forum Index -> About the 90SV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: